Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

I'm being sued for adverse possession. The driveway is my NW corner and is on my property and on my other neighbors property. Who also has granted me an easement. I gave them (other neighbor) permission to use it when I wasn't. They are now blocking it. Can I file a restraining order to keep them off and from blocking it if they already sent me a summons for adverse possession.?

Asked on 5/02/16, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

You should see a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/16, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington