Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

How much can your estate be before you have. To go to probate

Asked on 7/11/17, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thuong-Tri Nguyen Thuong-Tri Legal Services, PLLC

In WA, an estate without any real property (land and/or houses) does not have to go through court if the estate is less than $100,000.

If there is real property, the estate must be probated through the court regardless of the size of the estate.

You should review the specific facts with your attorney to find out your legal options.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/17, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington