Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Wisconsin

a lady hit me with a paper during a women community meeting and she has been verbally abusive to me previously, can i file a restraining order against her

Asked on 7/17/12, 9:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

Yes, you can, for harassment.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Wisconsin