Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Wisconsin

I was a POA of a man that recently passed. I also inherited all that was left in his checking account. The bank will not let me have access to this money. I have a signed will from him. How can I get this money?

Asked on 10/10/14, 6:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You will likely need help from a local attorney to explain to the bank why you have a right to said funds. As such, please contact me on, and setup a time to meet.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/14, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Wisconsin