Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Wisconsin

As a trustee in Wisconsin, do I need to terminate an irrevocable trust with the state when the person passes.

Asked on 5/21/15, 5:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

JAY Nixon nixon law offices

Since most of these are custom documents, I would need to see it before I could answer your question. Feel free to send me a scan of it.

Answering this question does not make me your attorney, but you can post comments here for clarifications, etc. You can also see past answers to similar questions on AVVO at. View over fifteen years of past answers at See 15 years of past answers at . Answers may contain attorney advertising materials. .

Read more
Answered on 5/21/15, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Wisconsin