Legal Question in Family Law in Wyoming

My childs dad does not pay support and has a crimal record. Do I have the right to keep her from him

Asked on 11/28/09, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Lubnau Lubnau Law Office, P.C.

The quick answer is no. You do not have a right to withhold visitation because of a criminal record or lack of support. The not-so-quick answer is maybe, depending on your circumstances. A quick consult with a family-law attorney might be worth the money.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/09, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wyoming