Legal Question in Family Law in Wyoming

What can a custodial parent do that has requested a the state child support agency revisit child support due to significant increase in non-custodial parents income, and the state child support agency says the non-custodial parent refuses to provide this information therefore they are closing the request unless the custodial parent can provide the non-custodial parents income.

Asked on 1/12/17, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Lubnau Lubnau Law Office, P.C.

Unless the NCP is self-employed, the state has access to his employment records but certain offices are unwilling to provide what they know. Has a petition for modification been filed? If so, let CSE know you'll be issuing discovery. If not, file your own petition. While I advise hiring an attorney to address these issues, you can find pro se forms on the Wyoming Supreme Court's website. Another option, depending on your income, would be Wyoming Legal Aid.

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/17, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wyoming