Legal Question in Family Law in Wyoming

Is it legal to change my age, name, and other legal info if in fear for my life as to keep from being tracked, etc.?

Asked on 4/20/16, 4:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Lubnau Lubnau Law Office, P.C.

Yes. You cannot hide the children from their father without some extraordinary circumstances, but you can change your own name and other information to protect yourself.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/16, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wyoming