Legal Question in Family Law in Wyoming

I am a single mom with no family and want to know how i can place my good friend as gaurdian if anything were to happen to me

Asked on 9/15/10, 9:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Lubnau Lubnau Law Office, P.C.

If this is the guardian of your child, then you can do so by will. However, be advised that unless the father's parental rights have been terminated, he is the presumptive guardian.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/10, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wyoming