Legal Question in Family Law in Wyoming

As the father of a child the mother and I were thinking of signing all legal rights over to her. What iare the stipulations and what process do I need to take?

Asked on 4/13/10, 3:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Cromley Moulton Bellingham

This depends upon the age of the child and many other issues, including assets owned, and your ages and circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/10, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wyoming