Philippines  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 4:28 am

My husband is having an affair with a deped teacher and the only proof that I have is their electronic ticket spending a vacation for 9 days would that be enough evidence to file a gross immorality case to a deped teacher

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search