Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

My name is k sarkar from kolkata i submit complain West Bengal human rights commission , W.B Govt refuse to accept commission proposal , File no ( 749/WBHRC/COM/2010-2011 ) so I complain National Human rights commission but due to INTERNET problem i am unable to submit all details & failed to provide evidence , so i submit incomplete complain after that Again i submit all details with Xerox copy at their office , but within few days i know that my case was dismiss later i know that i can complain 1 time with same issue , that's mean commission check my 1st incomplete complain which i submit through on line, case dismiss i lost my chance :(


i have Teeth problem Government hospital & Doctors refuse to do surgery in hospital But they agree to in their private clinic, Even hospital not saying me properly that treatment is not possible ,

even in commission report i saw hospital just use me as experimental purpose ,

Now i lost the chance at NHRC , What should i do Now i am student of BA so i dn't have enough money to do case in high court , If i have money i will did my surgery in private hospital , I facing this issue from last 4 years, please help if u tell me what I should do next to get my treatment or get the compensation from govt which recommended by Wb human rights commission, I think as Citizen of India i have right to get Surgery in Govt Hospital, & without lawyer can i case in high court.

Asked on 7/25/13, 11:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Do not waste your invaluable time at the doorsteps of the Courts.

For free dental treatment, you should visit one of the NHRC recognized free Government hospitals :

KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur, 1 F, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700 032 or

Behala Balananda Brahmachari Hospital & Research Centre, 151 & 153 Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700 034

whichever is closer to your place of residence.


Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 11:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now