India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 9:34 am

I am a B.E first year student. My result has come and I got reappear in one subject.

I asked university to send me the photocopy my answer sheet for that paper. University send that paper too late. I found that university had not checked my answer sheet. So please let me know what legal action could be possible in this regard. my email is

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search