India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 6:47 am

my father was born in rajasthan and studied in rajasthan till we havw settled in gujarat for last 20 years.we still have our house in rajasthan. shall I be able to get a domicile certificate of rajasthan

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search