India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/13, 4:12 am

We was purchased land from a dealer of Rs. 1300 per gaj before 12 year and said that you can construct your house after paid of Rs. 10000/- and we pay the amount of Rs. 30000/- but he gives us the land of third party and when the third party claim for this we stop the construction and got the loss of Rs. 12000/-. After all we said to dealer then he give his us another land of 44 gaj and again construct on that land. After of this we said him for registry but he did not respond for this we visiting his home but his family said he is not in home right now. We going to police station for this then he also going to his known sub inspector and misbehaving with my father and my father calling to another sub inspector then he stop and disappear.

And now after 12 year he said that now paid the your balance amount with current rate and we does not cover loss of Rs. 12000/-. also said that if you don't give us the amount of Rs. 300000/- then leave my land but if you give us the Rs. of 300000 then we give you registry.

Now, what can we do, totally confuse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search