India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 1:40 am

Dear concern,

We were un-infromed of My father being a guarantor in a bank loan of X-party.The x-party defaulted.

As soon as my mother & me came to know,we filed a case against my father,for being a gurantor without informing us & taking our house from him,as it was our fore-fathers passed on property & not my fathers own property.

Now,the property is in the name of my mother & myself.

My father passed away.,we are receiving notices from the bank,as being the legal heirs of my father.

We have replied to the bank,attaching proper documents.

What are the likely consequences?

Pls advice.

Thanks & Regards

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search