Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Dear Sir,

In last Year me & 2more of my freinds started working for a company which is out side karanataka,and he intent was working with Foreign Buyer.He used to send us the money in our saving account & we use to make buy the required materials & getting job worked.we used to pay them & send the bill in his company name.We have all these in our Gmail records.Now after 1year he is threatening us saying either the Foreign buyer filling a case agaisnt us in There foriegn embassy or he will file a a case out side karanataka.now we are blind .can any one file acase after 365days .its really tourching me ,my friend & our family.pls suggest us what to do.

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

It,is,possible for the contracting party to file a case outside Karnataka. As and when filed fight out the case with the help of a counsel there.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

25.07.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Let the foreign buyer file a case against the Company for non performance or non compliance. As far as you three friends are concerned, you have got the work done, paid for the labour and submitted all the bills to the Company. It remains the Company's responsibility to tackle the foreign buyer if he files a suit in India or in his country. Do not worry and keep me posted of the developments in the matter after 15 days.

Regards,

dear client...........

Send me the details so that I can help you in regards at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Banking Law Legal Forms