Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I have discontinued an SB account with hdfc bank 2 years back.Also I have discontinued a DMat account linked with SB account.Now Bank demands some accrued AMC charges to pay?am I liable to pay? .I never used account for these days..what action bank can do against me?

Asked on 10/06/13, 1:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should pay off the bank charges, close all the A/cs and rid yourself of all problems.


Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 7:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now