Legal Question in Business Law in India

I'm an Indian from bangalore and want to sign an NDA with a foreign national who resides in US. Can this be done? Can it be registered in Bangalore? Will it have legal effect? What is the process to be followed

Asked on 9/11/13, 10:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have to retain a lawyer or a law firm for getting the necessary documents executed and for necessary RBI clearance.

Thanks & Regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:54 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES. It can be done. It can be registered in Bengaluru. It will be legalized. You may get in touch with us to complete the process.


Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 6:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now