France  |  Business Law

I am about to start my own business from scratch, I don't have anything so far except an idea, a name, and a website. In order to be legalized, I need to register this name as a trademark however I don't have any physical office, so far I operate online. I checked your website and the various services you offer. My questions are, what are the steps done to register my business (name, logo, etc)? can I register it as an E-business? what are the types of E-businesses? What is the cost of registering? Will this be registered in a state or by online it means all over the world? What if I am not American? How much is the lifespan of this registration? What are the taxes to be paid if I operate only online? Thank you for your answers.

Answered on: 9/03/13, 9:44 am by F Cordiez French Lawyers Solicitors

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I am available to advise you on what are the steps done to register your business (name, logo, etc)? can you register it as an E-business? what are the types of E-businesses? What is the cost of registering etc.?

Please contact me on fc @ ecdas.com for further details on my services and our costs.

Regards,

Fabien Cordiez

French Lawyer and Solicitor

http://www.ecdas.com

ECD Avocats & Solicitors 12 rue de l'Ancienne Madeleine Aix En Provence, 13100