Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Before 1975 a land near Puri Sea beach was in the owner ship of Govt of Odisha as"Anabadi" land status. In 1975 the settlement office converted this land as "stitibanland" in the name of a person. In 1992 I purchased this land from the said person( Whose name this land was recorded as Stitiban). In 1996 the Collector of Puri filed case against the person , from whom I purchased this the Sub Collectors court to cancel the settlement record of 1975.

what will be case result?

What will be my stand?

Asked on 8/02/13, 8:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The result of a pending cannot be predicted. You may like to consult your local lawyer for preparing your defence.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 9:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now