Dear sir / madam,
Good afternoon to all layers,
Can u please clarifying the gift deed questions…..
1) What is the gift deed?
2) What are the rules of cancellation of gift deed?
3) If I cancel the gift deed court, what will say?
4) Some layers saying gift deed can be cancelled, but we need strong reasons?
5) Some layers it once given that’s all, we can’t cancel it like this.
6) Register office rules saying can be cancel it.
7) What are the court rules of this matter?
1 Answer from Attorneys
Dear Sir / Madam,
1. A Gift Deed is a document to record the gift of any property (immoveable and moveable); valuables like handicrafts, jewellery, ornaments, pearls, precious stones, or any other items by one person (called the Donor) to another person (called the Donee) out of "natural love and affection". The term natural love and affection is very important in the Gift Deed.
2. A Gift Deed can be cancelled by the Donor anytime during his / her lifetime.
3. The Court has nothing to do or say, if you are the Donor and you cancel the Gift Deed.
4. Refer answer (2) above.
5. Refer answer (2) above.
6. Refer answer (2) above.
7. Refer answer (3) above.
Related Questions & Answers
Tahasildar issued sabik patta in my favour, now survey and settlement not recording... Asked 8/06/13, 2:31 am in India Civil Rights Law
40ft road is there beside our apartments and it is not dead end and it connects... Asked 8/06/13, 1:53 am in India Civil Rights Law
MY FRIEND TAKEN CASH LOAN OF RS.80000/= FOR EMERGENCY , HE GIVEN HIS HOUSE DOCUMENT... Asked 8/06/13, 1:27 am in India Civil Rights Law
My grand father donated land in pondycherry to my father and his first wife there is... Asked 8/05/13, 11:33 pm in India Civil Rights Law
My tenent is basically a criminal now in conditional bail for beating his neighbour.... Asked 8/05/13, 11:05 pm in India Civil Rights Law