Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

there is a institute in delhi .which has used my name as a technical advisor.without my agreement.also thats a fake engineering college which has lot of exaggerated things in their prospectus and they cheats a number of students every year.the authorized people there, are 12 passed guys ,only one of them can even speak english words .it is located in prahladpur and its name is dias.pls let me know what i can do...thanks

Asked on 6/22/13, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir

You may file Police complaint against them.


Read more
Answered on 6/23/13, 12:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now