Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

A person in our housing society has broken the pillard of the middle room of his flat. does it put my building at a risk? And can i take legal actio on him in this matter soon?

Asked on 8/19/13, 4:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, your action is justified and warranted. As breaking any pillar or beam of the building is dangerous and hampers the structural strength of the building. You should complain to the Secretary of the Society to ask how the Managing Committee accorded approval to the member, and ask the concerned member to immediately reinstate the pillar as it originally was.


Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 11:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now