India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 10:30 am

Hi sir,

My grand father is 90+ years old .He is willing sell ancestral property in pressure of my aunties(Bua).property in auriyia uttar pradesh.

Is it possible to stop him to do so by my father or by me along with my only uncle(my father's brother). please answer me ASP.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search