India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 10:30 am

Hi sir,

My grand father is 90+ years old .He is willing sell ancestral property in pressure of my aunties(Bua).property in auriyia uttar pradesh.

Is it possible to stop him to do so by my father or by me along with my only uncle(my father's brother). please answer me ASP.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/27/13, 9:36 pm by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the property is in your grandfather's name, he is the sole decision maker of how he has to deal with his property. YES, you may try explaining the pros and cons of selling the property to your grandfather, but the ultimate decision vests in your grandfather.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search