Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

hello this is rokkam krishna. i would like to tell u that in my entire like i never gone to police of court this is the first time i am facing them.

my question is that while i am driving my bike with my wife at 8pm i met with accident and my wife get head injry and she died after 3 days.

the accident happen due to a big hole between the road and bolders and stones are lying around the hole it sheems the the road is under construction.

any way the police booked me 304a

i would like to ask u that i lost my wife due to not my negligancy but due to the road damage IS THERE ANY PUNISHMENT I HAVE TO FACE.

please not the court proceeding are yet not started.

Asked on 10/14/13, 10:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Move to the High Court under article 226 if chargesheet is not filed and file criminal writ against the Police or if chargesheet is filed move to high court for quashing of FIR u/c 482 CrPC. You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 11:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now