Legal Question in Construction Law in India

Respected Sir,

There was an agreement between Land owner and developer to develop the land of the land owner, and according to that agreement the developer sanction the plan. but after getting the plan sanctioned by the proper authority. the developer is not interested to continue with the project.

Whereas another developer is interested to continue over the project with same plan sanctioned by the previous developer. Land owner is also agreed to cancell the power of the previous developer and give power to the new developer.

under the above circumstance the second developer is willing to continue with plan sanctioned by the first developer.

how it is to be legalised.

plz refer me in details

thanking you

Asked on 8/03/13, 4:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88423 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now