Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

i purchased a karbonn mobile on 8 march dead on 22 april.i submit to s.centre they take one month but after 15 days it again dead.i also not get any alternative from s.centre . can i get any compensation

Asked on 5/18/13, 4:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the Company fails to provide you with a free replacement, you should lodge a case for compensation from the Company in the consumer forum.


Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 4:16 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a complaint with consumer forum.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 1:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now