Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

how can an accused be compelled to appear befor the court if he is absconded after committing a crime? plz suggest some case laws also

Asked on 9/23/13, 10:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You apply for proceedings under section 82/83 of CrPC and thereafter once he is declared a proclaimed offender, any person can arrest him and bring him to the court with police assistance. Remember you must have the aforesaid order to have him arrested. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 10:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now