Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

if cr.pc 125 is done before and was dismissed by court can my wife do the case under section cr.pc125 again.

before she done 498(a)/323/504/506/316 this all criminal cases on my and my family. in this cases the Respectful High court and Supreme court gave the order in my favour due to my wife was not able to produce any evidence.

she done 125 ipc in the lower court. it was dismissed. can she again file the case in same court for the maintanance

Asked on 8/16/13, 9:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

NO, but it depends upon earlier order also or change in circustances then yes.

But actual picture can be clear only after going through your first case of 125.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 7:51 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

She may be entitled to maintenance. you may better consider her providing her a reasonable maintenance / support.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now