India  |  Criminal Law

I am the father in law . My son was not in home my wife was there. The daughter in law came with her mother, father, brother at about 5 p.m. on 30.03.2012.When I was busy for preparing tea and snacks, I found that my daughter in law and her mother is taking out the jewelries and money from the steel locker.

These jeweleries belongs to my wife.When I protested the father and brother fisted me and started threatening me with weapon. They broke the T.V. and computer.With hue and cry two of my neighbors came on the spot.

But before understanding what is happened,they escaped with the jewelries and money. At first sight they found the wife of my son and they thought that she must be taking care of us.

I recorded in P.S. and got FIR from Magistrate Court.

After two days when I went to P.S. for FIR No. One of the Police Officer said that there was

already FIR AND WARRANT AGAINST you, your son and your wife. So it is better that you also arrange for Bail. Accordingly the same very day we arranged Bail for ourselves.

Accordingly with FIR No. Warrant had been issued against the daughter in law and others.

After one month or so they were taken into custody.

But next day when the bail petetion is processed their Advocate pleaded that there was IPC 498/498A , 354, 34 etc case is lodged before ie: 11.02.2013 and the complainant has filed the

case out of Grudge.

They got bail.

After few days I/O of P.S. as per Magistrate investigated and Chargesheeted the Four accused and the two neighbor witnessed in writing.

But truely speaking I was not either infromed by P.S. or I got any summon till that date of incident.

Kindly let me know what will be my fate?