India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/13, 10:52 pm

I have filed a DV case against my husband and in-laws, and court has passed interim order for me to stay in my matrimonial home, I went to my matrimonial home three times after that......I had visited my matrimonial home on 18 may 2013 third time, my father in law, sister in law and mother in law were at home,..... i went to my bedroom and after few minutes i closed the dooor to get in-laws suddently started knocking the door vigourously.....i got husband called me on my cell and used bad words for closing the was so sudden for me and scary that i did not open door for some time....after some time, when i opened the door, only sister in law was there, and father-in-law and mother-in-law had gone somewhere....after around half an hour, my father-in-law came with two police contables....they took me to police station per police authority, they had filled complaint against me that i abused them and fought with them.... police authority scold me .....but i have not done such things.... it was a false complaint....what to do ? Please help.... will court cancel my interim order ? I have not done anything...please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search