Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I have filed a DV case against my husband and in-laws, and court has passed interim order for me to stay in my matrimonial home, I went to my matrimonial home three times after that......I had visited my matrimonial home on 18 may 2013 third time, my father in law, sister in law and mother in law were at home,..... i went to my bedroom and after few minutes i closed the dooor to get relaxed.....my in-laws suddently started knocking the door vigourously.....i got afraid....my husband called me on my cell and used bad words for closing the door....it was so sudden for me and scary that i did not open door for some time....after some time, when i opened the door, only sister in law was there, and father-in-law and mother-in-law had gone somewhere....after around half an hour, my father-in-law came with two police contables....they took me to police station ....as per police authority, they had filled complaint against me that i abused them and fought with them.... police authority scold me .....but i have not done such things.... it was a false complaint....what to do ? Please help.... will court cancel my interim order ? I have not done anything...please help

shiv shakner saini saini law

call me on 09587744142 for detailed advice

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Your lawyer handling the DV case may be better placed to answer your queries.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India