Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

what section will be charged if man hits women with a stick and cause simple injury?

Asked on 5/13/13, 1:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

khan saeed khans
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

section 324 ipc

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 1:58 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your question is incomplete. The police will decide what sections to be applied on the basis of your complaint.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now