Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

I am living in a housing complex.We have registered co-operative society for maintenance & development.There is a dustbin in front of my house which is not cleaned regularly and thus causing nuisance.Despite my repeated request the society is not taking any steps to either clean it regularly or shift it somewhere else.Though I am also a member of the society the other members do not pay heed to my request to allow me to live hygienically.Municipality has also raised its hand claiming that the complex being a private affair it is under no obligation to take care of the basic amenities.Kindly guide me if there is any legal remedy to get rid of such nuisance.

please approach the Registrar of Cooperative Societies with all the actions you have taken yet. Registrar may be helpful.

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India