Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

I am living in a housing complex.We have registered co-operative society for maintenance & development.There is a dustbin in front of my house which is not cleaned regularly and thus causing nuisance.Despite my repeated request the society is not taking any steps to either clean it regularly or shift it somewhere else.Though I am also a member of the society the other members do not pay heed to my request to allow me to live hygienically.Municipality has also raised its hand claiming that the complex being a private affair it is under no obligation to take care of the basic amenities.Kindly guide me if there is any legal remedy to get rid of such nuisance.

Asked on 8/18/13, 8:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

please approach the Registrar of Cooperative Societies with all the actions you have taken yet. Registrar may be helpful.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 11:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now