Philippines  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 7:01 am

hi atty, i am a teacher in a private school and i would like to apply as a teacher in Dep.Ed. but i have a child and i am unmarried. am i unqualified to apply due to my status?

thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search