Legal Question in Family Law in India

In a divorce case, one-time settlement of maintenance can be recorded(for both wife and child) by giving hot cash in the Court? Is it possible?

Asked on 10/20/13, 12:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u can make agreement on stamp paper regarding one time maintenance and can produced that paper in court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/20/13, 2:33 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, settlement may take place in court and maintenance amount can be given in court in cash. however, the payment of cash should be recorded in the court order.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/13, 6:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now