India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 2:57 am

In divorce case, i am not able to pay a big amount in interim maintenance order amount. Instead of that wife is denying to show the kid (order is to give the child every other weekend). Legally what can be done to avoid this?..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search