India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/13, 6:22 am

my husband deserted me for 7 years ,he is in US now,we dont know any details about him now,as he neglected me and my kid ,he already file divorce case,now i am also decided for separation legally ,is my decision correct.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search