Legal Question in Family Law in India

In India - 28 years old married woman. She has 2 Children. Now, She is not willing to live with her husband. She want to live seperateky. How she can get the legal seperation from her husband, And how she get her custody for the 2 children also...

Asked on 9/11/13, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client she can file divorce on the grounds like desertion, cruelty or adultery against husband to get separate from husband. she has to file permanent child custody petition for permanent custody. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now