India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 10:41 am

I married to a Divorcee person on 23rd feb 2013 it was an Arrange marriage,In d stating of marriage everything was just lyk as dream comes true after one month my hubby parents started torture me for job to earn 20.000 n give money to them.I was agree to do job but my husband refused.then,my Inlaws Start demanding for dowry,then me & my husband decide to take a seprate home to save our own relation.He sent me to my mother's house & start searching.Sudden my husband started angry or annoy with small talkings i ignore but i notice in my mother's house its strange he started insult my mother too .My father wa sdied in year 2000 n have no brother & have a little sister.He said if we will take seprate house your mother will help me anyhow even he know she has no source of income in between the tym he came to know am preganant he start getting more Irritate one day he try to misbehave me & threw me down.I was shocked to see his anger.I stopped talking to day i was seraching something on google & put his address i found his previous case history.i found 498A & 406 IPC is still going on.i was shocked to see .I tried to get FIR copy & was successful.In that gal mentioned that he was mentally disturb & he killed his previous baby too.during pregnancy lack of treatment now she is a kidney patient both kidneys are failed & I tried to contact her she told me if u wanna die then go if u wanna alive please dnt go because i can die anytime.Now am 4 month pregnant he don't calls me after he threw on last tuesday no msg.I dnt know where to go still there is one mystery that divorce is done or not because gal told me it is not done.I really need help n am not in the conditionto file till the delivery please help me if there is a any solution.he dnt cares me all the burden of pregnancy is on my mother nor he calls me or his parents.please give me ur precious time

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search