India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 4:54 am

i am a married women. I got married in 2007. There are so many disputes with my husband.He abuses me and my parents all the time..specially when he consumes alcohal he become violent. he doesn't help me parents always give me mony. he beats me too...Before two monts i came to know dat my husband had a marrige before our marrige took place in 1998..but he never had a divorce from her first wife..she was NRI.. she went back to england after marriage and never came back..i want to divorce my husband or annuled my marrige..please help what to do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search