India  |  Family Law

I , poonam jain got divorce in 1990 from court . after divorce I remarried and have one son. Suddenly in sep 2013 I got police complaint filed by wife of my ex-husband alleging that I fled the ex-husband house with his valuable items and after intoxicating him. A sub inspector visited at my house and enquired about this. My queries are as follows

1. That now I donít have legal divorce papers with me as my father used to keep these papers and now he is no more ( expired )

2. that I left the house of my ex-husband due to excess cruelty and court granted one sided divorce on this ground .my ex-husband never appear for defending his case.

3. That whether the false complaint made by wife of ex-husband is admissible in the court after 23 years or not . Why family of my ex-husband or my ex-husband didnít brought to the notice of court in 1990.

4. That what action should I took in replying to above complaint.