India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 6:21 pm

sir, i filed a 13-b petition with my husband and the case was on final statement on next month. whether I can get half share in my husband property or not, if yes tell me how.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search