Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir, i filed a 13-b petition with my husband and the case was on final statement on next month. whether I can get half share in my husband property or not, if yes tell me how.

Asked on 9/06/13, 6:21 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may make a "settlement draft" before giving consent in court and include share in the property as one of the terms of settlement.

Read more
9/06/13, 8:30 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If it is by mutual consent, you are bound by the compromise deed. Moreover the law of division is not passed as yet.

Thanks & Regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
9/07/13, 4:45 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client it depends on merit of case and how u pleaded yr case before the court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
9/07/13, 9:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now