India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 9:23 am

Fitst of all sir thank you very much.If i suit a partition case so i want that First my husband and Second my Unmarried son be my legal heir and not my Two daughters.So plz tell me sir any procedure should i follow If i die so both First my husband and Second my unmarried son will took up my case.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search