Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Sir If i suit a partition case and during hearing time i will die naturally so my case will be over.Who is my egal heir my husband,my unmarried son and Two daughter and her husband.I want that if i will die my husband any my unmarried son will took up the case.

Asked on 6/14/13, 11:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Madam,

If you are fearing your death, simply write up and sign your Will and mention therein that in the event of your death during hearing, your husband and son will represent you.


Read more
Answered on 6/15/13, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now