Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

i applied for passport 3 months back but i have a court case pending against me under section 294, 506 and sc-st act. to get a passport i need get noc from district court i filed an application for it but due to strike of lawyers i was given the next date 12/11/13. but i need go abroad in october-november for further studies. i also filed an application for urgent hearing of my passport application but judge refused saying that in an criminal case i can'nt give any urgent date. the judge is also not rejecting my application. if i dont get passport in 15 days it will ruin my one year i will have to sit at home. so i want to know that if i can directly file an application for noc in high court(punjab and haryana) without wating for decision at district court citing my urgency? what are my chances of getting a noc???

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You can only make an application to High Court requesting it to direct the District Court to expeditiously dispose off your application.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India