India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/04/13, 9:54 am

A request for clarification on basic pay under Secretary Key No qgVJDryC1S. The answer was given by Advocate Mr Prashant Chavan ( . Sir, I request you to clarify whether I can seek an answer to my query on new basic from Tamil Nadu Labour Department under RTI without revealing my employment particulars.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search