Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Sir we have filled a appointment related case against govt. of west bengal where the judge give this below decision.

Let the State Government file affidavit-in-opposition inter

alia explaining the aspect how the matter could have been dealt

with for the purpose of approval by it and what was the reason not

to accord the approval for a long period.

Let affidavit-in-opposition be filed by the State

Government within a period of four weeks.

Now four weeks completed but govt. of west bengal did not submit any documents. So what should we do?

Asked on 9/15/13, 10:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should plead before the Judge to expedite issuing the Judgement and Court order.


Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 11:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now